1. Yuehao Tang, Qinghui Jiang*, Chuangbing Zhou. A Lagrangian-based SPH-DEM model for fluid-solid interaction with free surface flow in two dimensions. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2018, 62:436-460
2. Qinghui Jiang*, Yang Sun, Bing Yi, Tiansheng Li, Feng Xiong. Inverse analysis for geomaterial parameter identification using Pareto multiobjective optimization. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech. 2018,42:1698-1718.
3. Feng Xiong, Qinghui Jiang*, Zuyang Ye, Xiaobo Zhang. Nonlinear flow behavior through rough-walled rock fractures: The effect of contact area. Computers and Geotechnics, 102(2018) 179–195
4. Na Chen, Xiaobo Zhang, Qinghui Jiang*, Xixia Feng, Wei Wei, and Bing Yi. Shear Behavior of Rough Rock Joints Reinforced by Bolts. Int. J. Geomech., 2018, 18(1): 04017130.
5. J.H. Yang, Q.H. Jiang*, Q.B. Zhang, J. Zhao. Dynamic stress adjustment and rock damage during blasting excavation in a deep-buried circular tunnel. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 71 (2018) 591–604.
6. Qinghui Jiang*, Chuang Bing Zhou. A rigorous method for three-dimensional asymmetrical slope stability analysis. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2018, 55: 495–513
7. Zuyang Ye, Qinghui Jiang*, Chi Yao, Yanzhang Liu, Aiping Cheng, Shibing Huang, and Yaning Liu. The Parabolic Variational Inequalities for Variably Saturated Water Flow in Heterogeneous Fracture Networks. Geofluids Volume 2018, Article ID 9062569, 16 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9062569
8. Wei Wei, Qi Zhao, Qinghui Jiang*, Giovanni Grassellib. Three new boundary conditions for the seismic response analysis of geomechanics problems using the numerical manifold method. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences 105 (2018) 110–122
9. Yang Sun, Qinghui Jiang*, Tao Yin, Chuangbing Zhou. A back-analysis method using an intelligent multi-objective optimization for predicting slope deformation induced by excavation. Engineering Geology 239 (2018) 214–228
10. Feng Xiong, Qinghui Jiang*, and Mingxi Chen. Numerical Investigation on Hydraulic Properties of Artificial-Splitting Granite Fractures during Normal and Shear Deformations. Geofluids Volume 2018, Article ID 9036028, 16 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9036028
11. Rong G, Peng J*, Yao MD, Jiang QH, Wong LNY. Effects of specimen size and thermal-damage on physical and mechanical behavior of a fine-grained marble. Engineering Geology 232 (2018) 46–55
12. Yongli Ma, Xiangyang Cheng, Qinghui Jiang* and Yingwei Li*. A cement-based 1−3 piezoelectric composite sensor working in d15 mode for the characterization of shear stress in civil engineering structures. Smart Mater. Struct. 27 (2018) 115013 (10pp)
1. Qinghui Jiang*, Chuangbing Zhou. A rigorous solution for the stability of polyhedral rock blocks. Computers and Geotechnics 90 (2017) 190–201.
2. Na Chen, John Kemeny, Qinghui Jiang*, Zhiwen Pan. Automatic extraction of blocks from 3D point clouds of fractured rock. Computers and Geosciences 109 (2017) 149–161.
3. X. B. Zhang, B. Yi, Q. H. Jiang*, X. X. Feng, and N. Chen. Evaluation Models for the Peak Shear-Strength and Shear-Resistance Components of Rough Rock Joints. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2017, 45(6): 2128-2138
4. Wei Wei, Qinghui Jiang*. A modified numerical manifold method for simulation of finite deformation problem. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2017, 48: 673–687.
5. Wei Wei, Qinghui Jiang*, and Jun Peng. New rock bolt model and numerical implementation in numerical manifold method. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2017, 17(5), DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0000669.
6. Zuyang Ye，Hui-Hai Liu，Qinghui Jiang*, Yanzhang Liu, Aiping Cheng. Two-phase flow properties in aperture-based fractures under normal deformation conditions: analytical approach and numerical simulation. Journal of Hydrology, 2017, 545(2): 72-87.
7. Zhu Dapeng, Jiang Qinghui and Li Yingwei*. The effect of temperature and loading frequency on the converse piezoelectric response of soft PZT ceramics. MATERIALS RESEARCH EXPRESS, Volume: 4 Issue: 12 Article Number: 125705 Published: DEC 2017
8. Zuyang Ye*, Qinghui Jiang, Chuangbing Zhou, Yanzhang Liu. Numerical Analysis of Unsaturated Seepage Flow in Two-Dimensional Fracture Networks. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2017, DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0000826
9. L.X. Xie, W.B. Lu*, Q.B. Zhang, Q.H. Jiang, M. Chen, J. Zhao. Analysis of damage mechanisms and optimization of cut blasting design under high in-situ stresses. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 66 (2017) 19–33.
10. Yao C, Shao JF* Jiang QH, Zhou CB. Numerical study of excavation induced fractures using an extended rigid block spring method. Computers and Geotechnics, 85 (2017) 368–383
11. Jun Peng, Ming Cai, Guan Rong*, Meng-Di Yao, Qing-Hui Jiang, Chuang-Bing Zhou. Determination of confinement and plastic strain dependent post-peak strength of intact rocks. Engineering Geology 218 (2017) 187–196
12. Yin T*, Jiang QH, Yuen KV. Vibration-based damage detection for structural connections using incomplete modal data by Bayesian approach and model reduction technique. Engineering Structures, 2017, 132: 260-277.
1. Chuangbing Zhou, Qinghui Jiang*, Wei Wei, Yifeng Chen & Guan Rong. Safety monitoring and stability analysis of left bank high slope at Jinping-I hydropower station. Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 2016, 49:308-321
2. L.X. Xie, W.B. Lu, Q.B. Zhang, Q.H. Jiang, G.H. Wang, J. Zhao. Damage evolution mechanisms of rock in deep tunnels induced by cut blasting. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Sep 2016, 58: 257-270
3. Jiang QH*, Wei W, Xie N, Zhou CB (2016). Stability analysis and treatment of a reservoir landslide under impounding conditions: A case study. Environmental Earth Sciences 75: 2, DOI 10.1007/s12665-015-4790-z
4. Xiaobo Zhang, Qinghui Jiang*, Na Chen, Wei Wei, Xixia Feng. Laboratory Investigation on Shear Behavior of Rock Joints and a New Peak Shear Strength Criterion. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2016, 49: 3495–3512 DOI 10.1007/s00603-016-1012-2
5. Yuehao Tang, Qinghui Jiang*, Chuangbing Zhou. Approximate Analytical Solution to the Boussinesq Equation with a Sloping Water-land Boundary. Water Resources Research, 2016, 52, 2529–2550 doi: 10.1002/2015WR017794
6. Yang JH, Lu WB, Jiang QH*, Yao C, Jiang SH, Wei BW. A study on the vibration frequency of blasting excavation in highly-stressed rock masses. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2016, 49 (7) : 2825-2843
7. C. Yao, Q.H. Jiang, J.F. Shao*, C.B. Zhou. A discrete approach for modeling damage and failure in anisotropic cohesive brittle materials. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engfracmech.2016.01.012
8. Yang JH*，Lu WB，Jiang QH，Yao C，Zhou C B. Frequency comparison of blast-induced vibration per delay for the full-face millisecond delay blasting in underground opening excavation. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2016, 51(1): 189-201.
1. Qinghui Jiang*, Yuehao Tang. A general approximate method for the groundwater response problem caused by water level variation. Journal of Hydrology, 2015, 529: 398–409
2. C. Yao, Q. H. Jiang, J. F. Shao. A numerical analysis of permeability evolution in rocks with multiple fractures. Transport in Porous Media, 2015, 108(2):289–311
3. Zuyang Ye, Hui-Hai Liu, Qinghui Jiang*, Chuangbing Zhou. Two-phase flow properties of a horizontal fracture: The effect of aperture distribution. Advances in Water Resources, 2015, 76: 43–54
4. Yao C, Jiang QH, Shao JF*. Numerical simulation of damage and failure in brittle rocks using a modified rigid block spring method. Computers and Geotechnics, 2015, 64: 48-60
5. Qinghui Jiang*, Zufang Qi, Wei Wei, Chuangbing Zhou. Stability assessment of a high rock slope by strength reduction finite element method. Bull Eng Geol Environ, 2015, 74:1153–1162
6. Chi Yao, Qinghui Jiang*, Jianfu Shao and Chuangbing Zhou. Modelling of hydro-mechanical coupling and transport in densely fractured rock mass., 2015, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering 19(5): 521-538 DOI:10.1080/19648189.2013.851037
7. Yu-Yong Jiao*, Huan-Qiang Zhang, Xiu-Li Zhang, Hai-Bo Li and Qing-Hui Jiang. A two-dimensional coupled hydromechanical discontinuum model for simulating rock hydraulic fracturing. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 2015, 39: 457–481 DOI: 10.1002/nag.2314