1. Yuehao Tang, Qinghui Jiang*, Chuangbing Zhou. A Lagrangian-based SPH-DEM model for fluid-solid interaction with free surface flow in two dimensions. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2018, 62:436-460
2. Qinghui Jiang*, Yang Sun, Bing Yi, Tiansheng Li, Feng Xiong. Inverse analysis for geomaterial parameter identification using Pareto multiobjective optimization. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech. 2018,42:1698-1718.
3. Feng Xiong, Qinghui Jiang*, Zuyang Ye, Xiaobo Zhang. Nonlinear flow behavior through rough-walled rock fractures: The effect of contact area. Computers and Geotechnics, 102(2018) 179–195
4. Na Chen, Xiaobo Zhang, Qinghui Jiang*, Xixia Feng, Wei Wei, and Bing Yi. Shear Behavior of Rough Rock Joints Reinforced by Bolts. Int. J. Geomech., 2018, 18(1): 04017130.
5. J.H. Yang, Q.H. Jiang*, Q.B. Zhang, J. Zhao. Dynamic stress adjustment and rock damage during blasting excavation in a deep-buried circular tunnel. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 71 (2018) 591–604.
6. Qinghui Jiang*, Chuang Bing Zhou. A rigorous method for three-dimensional asymmetrical slope stability analysis. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2018, 55: 495–513
7. Zuyang Ye, Qinghui Jiang*, Chi Yao, Yanzhang Liu, Aiping Cheng, Shibing Huang, and Yaning Liu. The Parabolic Variational Inequalities for Variably Saturated Water Flow in Heterogeneous Fracture Networks. Geofluids Volume 2018, Article ID 9062569, 16 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9062569
8. Wei Wei, Qi Zhao, Qinghui Jiang*, Giovanni Grassellib. Three new boundary conditions for the seismic response analysis of geomechanics problems using the numerical manifold method. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences 105 (2018) 110–122
9. Yang Sun, Qinghui Jiang*, Tao Yin, Chuangbing Zhou. A back-analysis method using an intelligent multi-objective optimization for predicting slope deformation induced by excavation. Engineering Geology 239 (2018) 214–228
10. Feng Xiong, Qinghui Jiang*, and Mingxi Chen. Numerical Investigation on Hydraulic Properties of Artificial-Splitting Granite Fractures during Normal and Shear Deformations. Geofluids Volume 2018, Article ID 9036028, 16 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9036028
11. Rong G, Peng J*, Yao MD, Jiang QH, Wong LNY. Effects of specimen size and thermal-damage on physical and mechanical behavior of a fine-grained marble. Engineering Geology 232 (2018) 46–55
12. Yongli Ma, Xiangyang Cheng, Qinghui Jiang* and Yingwei Li*. A cement-based 1−3 piezoelectric composite sensor working in d15 mode for the characterization of shear stress in civil engineering structures. Smart Mater. Struct. 27 (2018) 115013 (10pp)
1. Qinghui Jiang*, Chuangbing Zhou. A rigorous solution for the stability of polyhedral rock blocks. Computers and Geotechnics 90 (2017) 190–201.
2. Na Chen, John Kemeny, Qinghui Jiang*, Zhiwen Pan. Automatic extraction of blocks from 3D point clouds of fractured rock. Computers and Geosciences 109 (2017) 149–161.
3. X. B. Zhang, B. Yi, Q. H. Jiang*, X. X. Feng, and N. Chen. Evaluation Models for the Peak Shear-Strength and Shear-Resistance Components of Rough Rock Joints. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2017, 45(6): 2128-2138
4. Wei Wei, Qinghui Jiang*. A modified numerical manifold method for simulation of finite deformation problem. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2017, 48: 673–687.
5. Wei Wei, Qinghui Jiang*, and Jun Peng. New rock bolt model and numerical implementation in numerical manifold method. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2017, 17(5), DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0000669.